Friday, June 19, 2009

We will give this a try...


After much persuasion I have decided to give this whole blog deal a try.


I am going to start very simple until I can get the hang of it so please bare with me.



We are in Stephenville trying to soak up the last of Grammie and Papa before they leave.




The girls love being here I think more than our own home. Before we got here the girls were asking how many days we were going to stay. I told them two and a half weeks. The next day when I was packing Bailey was so excited, she said "I am so glad we get to stay for twenty two and a half weeks."



Grammie told Bailey at dinner tonight that she is going to have to start minding her mom in a few days as she will not be here to spoil her rotten.




I no longer have children just little fish! They love Grammie and Papa's pool! Bailey has discovered the diving board, and Morgan love to float "all by myself."












2 comments:

  1. Way to Go Heath!!
    Now you have to do as I do and email Kira for real help. Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Nut! I love it. I am so glad you have a blog now! I miss your family so much. Please feel free to ask any questions you have or for help any time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete