Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sonogram

It's a BOY!!!!!
Today Greg and I went and had a Sonogram done and found out we are having a baby boy!
(These pictures kinda suck but I hope you can get the idea)

- This picture is of his "man hood" as Morgan calls it.-

I am only 17 weeks so the tech. was not sure if she was going to be able to determine the sex of the baby. When we first started he was face down in the fetal position with his feet covering his crotch. He stayed in that position for almost the entire time. Right towards the end he decided to show us he in deed was a boy. The tech. said "oh yes definitely a boy! Yes, a boy for sure!" Lets just say, Greg was proud!

I had to leave the girls with a friend as this Dr's office doesn't allow kids.
When I went to pick them up Morgan came running down the stairs and Bailey took her time.
"What are you having" Mo said. I told them I was having a boy and Morgan started screaming and jumping up and down. Bailey said "oh I kinda wanted a sister" then noticed that everyone was excited so she too joined in the fun for a min. then went back to what she was playing with . Morgan on the other hand is still talking about it!
Everything checked out great. The baby is healthy and growing like he should!
We are thrilled to be having a boy!
Greg's first comment was "hey...I'll have someone to take fishing."
(Bailey LOVES to fish! I don't know what he's thinking.)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Heather!!! That is so exciting that you are having a Boy. I am glad to hear that everything is going well with you, your baby, and your family!! Love ya lots and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete