Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Chunky Baby!


Before my Mom and Dad left my Mom had a tea party with the girls.





Preface:


Morgan has a favorite doll she named "Chunky Baby" she is rather large and has sand in her toosh making her "chunky." She is not my favorite as she is rather ugly and has makeup on but Morgan loves her (she was given to us by one of the neighbors).

"Chunky Baby"

We were at my parents for a couple of weeks before they left and Morgan said every day that is was Chunky Babies birthday. So when my Mom planned the tea party she thought it would be fun for Mo if it was a "Birthday Party for Chunky Baby Tea Party." Morgan was on cloud 9!






The Birthday Tea Party was a hit complete with choclate cake, trail mix, gummy bears, and even some soy nuts (hey they needed something healthy LOL!)


Even Papa stopped in for a little chocolate cake!

"Smile Bailes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment