Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I can swim all by myself!"


(Papa and his Little Girls)


About a week ago when were at my parents I was in the pool with Bailey and I told her to hold onto the edge and swim to me.
(She had never done this before but I thought she being 5 should know how to swim!)


I had to promise that I would catch her!



(this is Eric, not me...just to make things clear)




It only took a couple of times and she was swimming under the water like a mermaid!
She was sooo very proud of herself!







In the midst of all the excitement Morgan said "well I can swim with my floaties."


Like what's the big deal?



We are home now but Bailey still tells everyone that she can swim all by herself!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, BAILERS!!!! That is so exciting. You are getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon. Love you,
    Kira, Stew, and Baby Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the blog Heath!!! I miss you more than all the Elders underwear I washed today!!

    ReplyDelete